Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Days go by

Oskar hiking at Thetis Lake

Wow, how time flies. I feel like I got here yesterday but already a month and a half have gone by and somehow I just missed it. We have been very busy getting everybody ready for school, settling in and figuring out all the little details that hide them selves until the last moment. We have not done some things we were going to do but this is just life I guess. We are very happy with everything here, everybody is very helpful and things are going along smoothly. It’s just so many things to think about and figure out. I guess life will get to some kind of a calm after this month.
Routine can be dull and bothersome, but sometimes its what you need at least in between the adventures.
I started school last week, its very interesting a lot of people to meet and a lot of names to remember, it will all come with the hot water as we say in Iceland.
I will use this venue to post some of the assignments I have to do in school, both writing and photos just to see if it will get some response and by that I guess I can judge if they are any good, boring or just bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home