Monday, January 16, 2006

Blue


Went on a photo trip yesterday, trying to gather some stuff for school. This photo is for the colour Blue. It reminds me of a painting, it is heavely photoshopped so that´s maybe the reason.
Enlarged my first proper prints today. I enlarged a photo of Oskar, I was pleased with the results, came out very nice. I will put it up here later - have to scan it into the computer.
Yesterday was very cold - I am not used to fiddling with technical things in the snow, like cameras. Have to buy some gloves with the fingers missing, dont know what these are called in english but in icelandic they are called "grifflur".
No news on the house sale, noone has been to look at the place, hope it goes well, we´ve got a lot riding on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home